The gentlemen of Whiskey Tango practice long-form improvisational comedy in Portland, OR. With a single suggestion, Whiskey Tango crafts an elaborate story using a self-designed format known as “The Tango”. They find comedy with realism, relationships, story…and handsomeness. Shows are 25-30 minutes in length and feature five performers. Whiskey Tango has performed at the Del Close Marathon, SF Sketchfest, Vancouver International Improv Festival, and the iO West LA Improv Festival.
Collectively we are Whiskey Tango, individually we are:
– Gabe Dinger (Bridgetown Comedy Festival, Bumbershoot, Curious Comedy Players)
– Jed Arkley (Bad Reputation Productions, Administration, Curious Comedy Players, Improv Jones)
– Leon Anderson (Black by Popular Demand, Curious Comedy Players, Picture Start-IO West, Private Dancer-Second City LA)
– Nathan Loveless (Curious Comedy Players, Nate and Nathan, ComedySportz, Brody Theater Guest Player)
– Jake Michels (Curious Comedy Players, Balrog, Impulse, Friday Night Fights)
– Sam De Roest (Curious Comedy Players, Balrog, Seal Train, Thicket and Thistle)*.
*Sam is currently on a mission trip to share the good word of gentleman’s improv with the villagers of New York City
Hey Nathan, Ted Danson is still looking for his chin. You haven’t seen it anywhere?